ISA Saver gives you the flexibility to pay into your ISA whenever you choose to (up to your ISA allowance of £15,000 for the 2014/15 tax year), make unlimited easy access withdrawals and transfer in existing cash ISAs at any time.
This Autumn, but no earlier than 12 September 2014, we are changing our name to Nationwide Building Society. As a result all Cheshire accounts will automatically be transferred to Nationwide accounts at the time of integration. The product details below include the summary box and terms and conditions for the Nationwide account.
To find out more about what the changes mean see the Becoming Nationwide section.
- Exclusively available to existing Cheshire ISA customers
- Applications for Cheshire ISA Saver (Issue 7) are for the 2014/2015 ISA allowance
- A variable ISA rate of up to 1.50% AER tax-free including a fixed bonus interest rate paid until 14 September 2015
- Click here for summary of the ISA Saver product
- Make unlimited withdrawals and deposits by post up to your annual ISA allowance
- You have the flexibility to apply online, to transfer in your previous ISA subscriptions, at any time. You will start earning interest as soon as we receive your application (provided that your funds are free to move and not subject to any notice period).
- Minimum opening balance is £1,000
- You will receive a welcome letter with everything you need to manage your account by post. Additional transaction slips can be found here.
ISA Saver (Issue 7) - Interest rates
|£1,000+ (including bonus until 14 September 2014)
|£1 - £999
- The rate includes a fixed bonus interest rate until 14 September 2014 which is paid for each day the balance of the account is £1,000 or more.
- Variable interest rates.
- Maximum 1 account holder, minimum age 16.
- Interest calculated daily and paid annually on the 31 December to the account.
- This product is a limited issue and may be withdrawn without notice.
Unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for this account. Please see our range of accounts for an alternative product that may suit you.
Apply for a new ISA Saver
Apply for a new ISA Saver and transfer in
Apply for a new ISA Saver
If you apply for a ISA Saver as a Power of Attorney, please download this form and send in along with your cheque (if applicable). You'll also need to make sure you fill in the ISA application form.
Please note you can only subscribe to one cash ISA per tax year. This ISA cannot be opened in branch.
General terms & conditions for Cheshire Building Society Savings Accounts and Terms and Conditions for your Nationwide account following the integration.